My original email was hacked on my desktop. They changed my…

Customer Question
My original email***@******.*** was...

My original email***@******.*** was hacked on my desktop. They changed my email address to jftdhuff264 @gmail.com. I also forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

This belonged to my granddaughter and she up and left me with the phone . I am her grandma. I took the payments and phone. She could only rem I ans yo one security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that should do it. Thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
6/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

Is issue on the PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

No it is on my iPhone only

ok, I will leave this question open for phone experts