I have a lenova thinkpad ultra book - its only a few months…

Customer Question
I have a lenova...

I have a lenova thinkpad ultra book - its only a few months old it will not turn on... the screen flashes at times, then goes back to black the power button turns green, then fades to black

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No, it does not have a dvd drive

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
6/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you using the AC power supply when you try to power it on?