My telephone does not work - no dial tone. AT&T ans dell for…

Customer Question
My telephone does not...

My telephone does not work - no dial tone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

AT&T ans dell for compputer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell phone? What have you tried so far?

My phiine does not work sine rhis pm. Have tried the 2nd line in menu/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot use the telephone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whts the full name brand and model of your phone?

American telephone and Telegraph