I want to change the debit card number for my aol auto debit…

Customer Question
i want to change the...
i want to change the debit card number for my aol auto debit for my payments to my aol acount# *****
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Im super busy tonight, as a favor though and due to the straightforwardness of this issue, id be willing to connect for a ten dollar fee, would you like to go ahead and connect?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)