May I have a phone number for magicjack, I want to register…

Customer Question
May I have a...

May I have a phone number for magicjack, I want to register my magicjack

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Magicjack go

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I want to phone you or talk to someone there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought this thing and I want to talk to someone,please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

The number for magicjack is 1-800-magicJack (1-***-***-****)

I'm going to mark this as answered but I WILL still be here if you need further assistance.

Your satisfaction is my priority! I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.