I am trying to add a picture to a post. It uploads fine, but…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add a picture to a post. It uploads fine, but it is rotated. Can I rotate it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell. Latitude 5580

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Latitude?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

It's brand new.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

you can rotate picture in Paint:

open picture in Paint, click Rotate, then save it.

Let me know if you have additional questions

I tried that. I saved it as rotated and still comes up rotated on the post

How about Remote connection?

Not for $39

ok, refuse it and I will send discounted offer.

I want my money back