My Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. I need to…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. I need to retrieve my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last month

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, the other day. I was suppose to be sent an email with instructions and I never received the email. Today is my first opportunity to work on getting this resolved.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

An email has been sent to your email address, *****@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again. If you don't have an access to your AOL.com account, please let me know.

No I do not want to switch to Secure Remote Assistance.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.