I had set up a yahoo account for a friend and it was not…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my name...

Hi Pearl, my name is ***** ***** had set up a yahoo account for a friend and it was not right and I did it wrong. I have deleted it from my laptop but it still shows on my roster. She is going to set up her own. How can I permanently remove her name from my drop down window.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

We deleted the email correctly but her name still shows and it can still be reactivated from my laptop. we don't want that.

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

No it is not missing. we set it up on my laptop that is what we did wrong. we do not want it set up here. so we deleted her email and she will set it up from her home now I want to get that email off my lap top how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to make sure I get this email deleted and all names and traces of it erased from my lap top

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?

Time warner spectrum

Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

10

Ok please click on the link below and then click on the "X" next to the account you want to be removed.

https://login.yahoo.com/manage_account?authMechanism=primary&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&eid=100

Ok we have successfully deleted the account. However the address is still showing on my drop down options. How can I remove the email address from appearing as an option?

What browser do you use?