I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOG INTO INTERNET. LENOVO IDEAPAD 320 /

Customer Question
I DONT KNOW HOW...

I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOG INTO INTERNET

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

LENOVO IDEAPAD 320 / SERIAL NUMBER pf12tp8f

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

SEE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. I AM 72 YEARS OLD AND I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH (OS) OR OTHER ABREVIATIONS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY AND THAT IS WHEN I TRIED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

THE VOICE COMES AND AND ASKS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO THEN IT SAYS LETS CONNECT YOU TO INTERNET FROM THERE I AM LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS EXPERMENT 626

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Click the Windows logo button located in the lower left corner of the computer screen.

Next click Settings and then click Network & Internet and then click Wi-Fi and then click Show available networks.

Click on the EXPERMENT 626 network from the list of networks displayed.

Click the Connect button.

If prompted for a passphrase, type the wireless network password ***** the box provided and press the Enter key to connect.

If prompted to select a network type, select Private if you are connect to your own network, otherwise select Public.

Please let me know the result and if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Also, if a picture of the screen will help, the following link contains a picture of each step.

click here