Thank you I want to able to delete the tweets. Gateway. I…

Customer Question
Thank you...

Thank you I want to able to delete the tweets

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I don't know anything to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Are these tweets from twitter? on your computer or mobile?