My partner and I are about to start a business with a new…

Customer Question
My partner and I...

My partner and I are about to start a business with a new application to help patients receive their prescriptions hassle free. So we need to explain the app to an expert and get advice on how to build it so we are compliant in prescriptions transfer rules

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Not yet

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Illinois I am at but our company is registered in MD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I must explain verbally. This app aims to have patients ask their doctors to send their Rx to app instead of the pharmacy. Once patients receives the Rx to their phone then application will provide patients services that pharmacies around them offers such as delivery. This way patients don’t have to get stuck with on pharmacy

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

Looks like you are trying to build an application for your new business idea. We can certainly speak over the phone. Does that work for you?

Are you calling ?
Seriously you charged me for this answer ? You didn’t even answer anything