I bundled DirecTV and ATT wireless. My DirecTV account

Customer Question
I bundled DirecTV and...

I bundled DirecTV and ATT wireless. My DirecTV account number is ***** However, I do not know the COMBINED Account number that ends in 0112. My TV does not work becaues it is looking for a server it cannot find. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No, it cannot find a server. I have satellite service, and it is somehow looking for an internet connection to my wireless.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I think I have tried that, but can you give me the procedure? I will do it and get back to you after I try everything again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently combined Direct TV with ATT wireless access on my phone. I also have a trial usage of DirectvNow. I think all these transactions messed up my sattelite TV service.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

When did you bundle your accounts?

It was in early May or late April. At the same time, I got a trial run of DirecTVNow

Okay do you know the login for your ATT online account?

I object to the $39 charge! It is your problem because you messed up these 3 accounts and I will NOT be charged for it!!!!!
I already paid $5 against my better judgement

This is JustAnswer, a third-party tech support company. Thank you for your patience. Have a great day.

Tech Support Specialist: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?