I need account is wrong my last name is spell wrong ,my last…

Customer Question
I need account is...

I need account is wrong my last name is ***** ***** ,my last is Reid instead of Reid can you help . I did another one with the right one. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Amazon fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

It new units need you delete the account with the

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Why can I start over again with a new account and delete the first one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me need account today for my job please help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I can help you change the account name. Is the Fire tablet linked to your Amazon account?