I shave model CL83483. My issue is that if I make a call and…

Customer Question
I shave model...

I shave model CL83483. My issue is that if I make a call and am ask to press a no. I am unable to be connected.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Telephone modle CL83483

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CL83483? What have you tried so far?

Looking it up in the manual. Calling on att help line but not able to use it. I had to press number. Looking on the phone display to see if any ofl the help or guides answer this

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to press the * TONE button on your phone before pressing the number - this will temporarily change the phone to TONE dialling so that the phone is able to understand the number you are pressing.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------