I was trying to receive my password and I guess you guys…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to receive my password ***** I guess you guys cannot help so I hope that you did not bill me because I did not get any I was trying to receive my password ***** I guess you guys cannot help so I hope that you did not bill me because I did not get any help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I’m done you guys charge me and didn’t do shit so leave me the f**k along

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer

Can you tell me what service this is for?

Please and thank you :)