I don't remember my password id like would to make a new…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my password ***** like would to make a new one

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For quite a while and I tried all the passwords that I use for everything else, bank etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me just change the password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you forgotten the password ***** log in to your computer?

Okay, do you have the Windows 7 CD that came with your computer?