My 1355c printer is smearing black on all pages, how can I…

Customer Question
My 1355c printer is...

My 1355c printer is smearing black on all pages, how can I clean it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dell 1355c

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 1355C?

Since I changed the black toner

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Computer was updated last week, I have not manually updated the printer driver since installing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, otherwise it has been reliable

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please