I change my phone and when i use my app it wont let me,it…

Customer Question
Hi Technician's Assistant: Hi...

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I change my phone and when i use my app it wont let me,it says unauthorized device account in use on another device.What can i do?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Moviepass

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Just the normal ,Im trying to to log in ,I cant

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to enable the moviepass so I can use it again.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?

Yesterday,when i change ym old phone to new i phone

This issue is only with your Moviepass app?

The phone itself and all other apps are fine?

I thought you will be able to help me right away but it seems my moviepass is getting expensive.its ok then.Thank you