I want to Cancel my tech. support and get a refund, HP

Customer Question
I want to Cancel...

I want to Cancel my tech. support and get a refund

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

6 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, there have been pornography pictures and they have hacked my telephone I want nothing else to do with them.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today. By "them" who are you referring to (what company?)

Also please ignore any secure remote offers, they aren't warranted at this time.

I noticed you created a new question on our site. Please return to your original question by clicking on a link in your e-mail, or by visiting www.justanswer.com and logging in to view your questions.

I want a Refund

What company are you looking to get a refund for?

PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY...

It sounds like you may have encountered (and were paying) a scam tech support provider which is why I'm trying to get more information about your situation... so I can help you. If you are looking to refund your question (meaning you and I talking right now) or want information about our company (Just Answer), which is the company you are speaking to right now and is most likely NOT the company you are referring to wanting a refund from... please see the following web page: https://ww2.justanswer.com/help

You will also find links and information there on how to request a refund for our services or contact customer care via e-mail, chat, and telephone. If you would like to continue with my assistance to you, please let me know.