I wanted to purchase some credits on my game and it come up…

Customer Question
I wanted to purchase...

I wanted to purchase some credits on my game and it come up that Microsoft can't process it. I checked my balance and there was plenty money for my purchase. Also I had some Microsoft credit and that disappeared too.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just what's on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP and I don't know where to look for the operating system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the updates coming through regularly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

WHats the full name of the game that you are playing, and want to purchase credits on?