My name rami sabra I wanna more detail who activated

Customer Question
Hi my name rami...

Hi my name rami sabra I wanna more detail who activated accounts with trap call. From which devices please .that account I have know I deia about it please contact me by phone(###) ###-####or***@******.***. thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your(###) ###-####OR? What have you tried so far?

I thought my wife she hack my email and use it I wanna know from. Where she active .. because I log in and change password. Because we getting divorce all I see in the account. She put her email. Was***@******.***. I need any document it say she active. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No because she Say in court in Columbus Ohio. I do activated. Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today. What company are you trying to reach? I may be able to help with some of your concerns, but others will have to be handled by your telephone provider. I just want to make sure you understand you have reached Just Answer and not a phone provider.

I wanna a some 1 called me by phone(###) ###-#### Because there is court. And I have a lawyer..pleaae I wanna document. Who active that account. In trapcall..

I'm sorry sir I'm not following you, what company are you trying to reach?

Trap call support

Okay I think you have reached the wrong company, this is Just Answer. Just Answer is a service that pairs up customers with questions or problems in need of solutions, with experts and professionals like me. We're not a "call center", each of us is an independent professional in a particular subject area. Because of that we charge for our services.

Ok sorry how about the credit card information..

What about the credit card information?

If you have any questions about Just Answer, your account, refunds, or billing please see the following web page: https://ww2.justanswer.com/help

You can contact customer care by emailing***@******.*** or by using one of the following phone numbers:

US / Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****