I have no access to email (in or out). My provider is the…

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have no access to email (in or out). My provider is the third one....all is down.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my phone and WiFi. I communicate on my landline right now, too.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I want to get into my Facebook account, but can’t change my password ***** get in w/out email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a 5 yr. account and use it to contact family.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol please?

Thank you