I cannot get the VOICEMAIL on my new phone activated. i keep…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the VOICEMAIL on my new phone activated. i keep trying what the manual instructs and , it does NOT work.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It works fine right now but, i have never been able to get the VOICEMAIL activated.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Smartphone Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes..thank you.***@******.*** ph.# is(###) ###-#### or(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No...i'm just very thankful for the help.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone?

Please let me know

ZTE N818S

Who is your phone provider?

qlink wireless

Thanks

to setup voicemail

1. Turn on your Q Link phone
  2. Press and hold 1 on the keypad
  3. Listen for the instructions to set up your voicemail

Let me know how you go please