My phone is only half working. Because I forgot my icloud…

Customer Question
My phone is only...

My phone is only half working. Because I forgot my icloud password ***** ID I am 79 years old, and I just can no get it.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Just some things on my phone, about a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, But I took my phone to Verison and they told me that I had to do this on my home computor But I just don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope they can do this for me.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Your icloud password ***** ***** same as your apple id password, therefore, If you feel that you have forgotten your apple id password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPhone. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPhone and make sure you are connected to wifi.

I tried this but at 79 I really don't understand
That is what I forgot My password ***** my ID No.just tell me or Put it On my I phone
OK Thank You
My Phone # is 1-***-***-****
You still have not gave me my icloucd ID Or password ***** iCloud
Hello