Why I can't I pay for a game..says sorry. Trying to pay for…

Customer Question
Why I can't...

Why I can't I pay for a game..says sorry

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Trying to pay for gynga accepted me 4 times be4 now says Error

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Verified acct..added card at 30,000 limit u to me Why..u accepted 4 transactions now none ..why..do u need further I'd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm on a phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Can't get a hold of Google can u.. what the he'll is going on
It's an android
They revert me conventanty to u..
It accepted 4.now ERROR
Both cards R VALID
I can't contact Google, how convienet
What s going on say hi
Wazwaz up
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

WHats the exact and full error message you are receiving when you try to make a purchase?

Also, whats the name brand and model of the device you are using to try and make the purchase..

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)