I cannot sign in to my school email suddenly. It says office…

Customer Question
I cannot sign in...

I cannot sign in to my school email suddenly. It says office 365.garlandisd.net took too long to respond. My daughter can get there thru her Samsung phone but my computer, Ipad and I phone will not load the Outlook email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No--all 3 I just mentioned will not respond

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

For a microsoft acct?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No--I do have password ***** Microsoft acct

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is your daughter signing into the same account as you?

Please let me know