No matter where i click on the top page of my laptop, it…

Customer Question
No matter where i...

No matter where i click on the top page of my laptop, it will not give me the window to sigh in...it shows the date and time, but when I try to click on the date and time or anywhere on the screen, the date and time disappear and nothing else happens (just the same picture shows)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10 and this computer is quite new and unused....bought it about 18 months ago but my grandson was not here to use it very often, so it has stayed in his room without use most of the time

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No..i am using my own laptop to communicate with you at this time but I have his laptop sitting here behind my laptop and ready to try to fix...thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

can you click a photo and send me the screen shot here using your mobile phone.

Don't know how to do this
No do not do this. No more money
no, I will find another way....please cancel my previous request for $5.00...no thank you...Linda Cave
Forget my First request...cancel all assistance
how many ways can i communicate that I want to cancel your services???? just forget it!!

Please come back if you need any assistance. I am sure you will find our price the best and reasonable. you can come back anytime and i will be glad to assist you with the problem you are facing.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

no I do not....this transaction has been completely cancelled...Linda Cave