My cell phone Safari could not open the page because the…

Customer Question
My cell phone Safari...

My cell phone Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding. When I called customer service yesterday, she wsljed ne through by ‘reset network settings’. It worked well. But I was using my cellular data. Now trying to use wifi. It asked me for password.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Safari?

I kept it so well for so long that was never used and now forgotten where it is? What should be done now?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Update is done as and when I receive notifications. Is that what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

If I know the password ***** is that all that is required to be able to get on the internet and no need to use my cellular data which I received advice is only 250 mg left.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.