I could not log into my account. i live on an island and do…

Customer Question
I could not log...

I could not log into my account. i live on an island and do not have mobile reception.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Thinkpad.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

are you unable to log in to your laptop or email? is it the account login password?