Forgot password for original Facebook. message pops to add…

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** original...

Forgot password ***** original Facebook. message pops to add it in preferences. do not know what it was. ID is***@******.***. please help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I do not know. Turned computer on one day and I was prompted to start a new one. I started to add, but cannot get all the friends I had. I would like the old one back!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you need help in recovering your old Facebook account.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you get this sorted out.

Please confirm to me if your old Facebook login email address is***@******.*** or a different one.

This way I can try checking for the recovery options and see if we can recover your account.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

I think it is.

Thank you. I will check the recovery options right away.

Thank you for your patience. I have reviewed the recovery options and we can reset the account using two methods:

1) By sending a code to your email:***@******.***

2) By sending a code to your phone number: +*********83

Please let me know which way you want to go with so we can recover this account. Looking forward to your response to help you further. Thank you!

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem