I need help w/something basic, I think. I have Google Drive…

Customer Question
I need help w/something...

I need help w/something basic, I think. I have Google Drive on my desktop, i.e. local to the desktop. When I save documents to Google Drive which is all the time, if I access Google Drive from another device, those files aren't there. How can I save directly online to Google Drive?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows just did a massive update today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to say. I'm in the dark (ages) here

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How can I save to Google drive online all the time regardless of device? Thanks
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 24 days ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
thank you

You will need to select the folders that you want to sync

If you save a file it will be synced immediately and be available online or on another PC.

Please see video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kJ9-j_FUY

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Should I just watch that? Are we done?

You can watch it and let me know if it worked for you?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Sounds great. I'll do that. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I watched the one you recommended and the next one that came up automatically. Thing to do now is to try out the sync feature on Google client. I'm not really sure what that is but Im going for it!

Ok great! I'm using it as well and it's working very well.

Would you mind to rate my services in the top right-hand corner on the stars

I'm going offline now but if you need more help I will respond back to you tomorrow.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
sure! I think I'm going to need more help. Have a great rest of the day.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I've downloaded Backup and sync numerous times and can't find it on the PC. I'll try tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 23 days ago

Hi

Did you manage to get it working?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks for following up. No, I didn't. I tried for almost 2 hours and gave up. I'm on deadline to submit a grant proposal by 5:00pm tomorrow. need to focus on that. I'll get back to you for help next week. Thanks again!

no problem at all!

thank you