I am part of the insiders group and I am not sure where to…

Customer Question
I am part of...

I am part of the insiders group and I am not sure where to go with this issue. Edge is hanging up with 7 to 8 open windows. I have to use task manager to kill the processes before it will shut down.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

II built it, I am running a AMD 1600x and my evaluation copy is 17677.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just a couple of days. I first noticed it when I was trying to get some information of the log-on photos that seem to come with the updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I took 3 screen dumps of the processes before I stopped them.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello I was having this exact same problem with version 1709 but 1803 has cured it.