I have been unable to use my hotmail email account since you…

Customer Question
I have been unable...

I have been unable to use my hotmail email account since you switched to outlook. the problem is that I forgot my password ***** the 2 part system to protect my email account is not working for me because I had cancelled my landline which was one of my numbers used.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No I just have this computer to work with

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my cell phone(###) ###-####and my former landline number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought my password ***** 1clarion but when I tried to use it, they said it was wrong.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

There are 3 questions here. Please reply to all.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.
Or a ipad/iphone/tablet/android etc?

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I usually access my account through my computer by clicking on hotmail and my email comes up.
I do not wish to buy anything to solve my problem.

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin

I do not want anyone to login to my computer or phone, I just need my email password *****
Please also cancel the secure login

We cannot do this for you manually as we are not there. Only you can do this manually, and i can instruct you how.

But, i need you to answer this:

What email are you trying to get back?

It is a hotmail email address. And I have talked to my daughter who can help me with it. She told me to cancel the service that you told me to pay for. Can you please cancel that?

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

Have a great day!
Franklin