I am not able to print, the message states that the users'

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to print, the message states that the users' credential are needed and I must sign in. Why? I am the administrator to this computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Its' an HP all in one Intel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I'm sorry it's an canon pixma 2525

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

What is that?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the canon pixma 2525 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff