I cannot sign in to my HP Lap Top computer. The password I…

Customer Question
Pearl, my names is...

Pearl, my names is Dianne ***, I cannot sign in to my HP Lap Top computer. The password ***** have used for years will not take any longer. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 8 I am looking for it. Where do I find it

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I had 4 up dates this morning when I tried to get into it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, Pearl, I called a # for HP Tech Support and all I got was people I could not understand and they wanted money to unlock my computer.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your log in issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

When you try the wrong password ***** many times, do you see a go to mircosoft message or just continual password *****

This will determine what type of account you put on it and how to get back in it.

Did you know your password ***** today?

Y

Isaac it just keep asking for my password (the last pass word)

Ok, if you do not see a microsoft message there to go online and no email. It means you have a local account.

Do you have another admin account on that pc listed to log into?

Please
Ok, if you do not see a microsoft message there to go online and no email. It means you have a local account.Do you have another admin account on that pc listed to log into?