MyFacebook account has been hacked. How do I fix this

Customer Question
MyFacebook account has been...

MyFacebook account has been hacked. How do I fix this problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Think Pad.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

SinceMayn 29th. I Have not tried anything as I did not know I had been hacked. I was informed by a relative yesyerday, May 29h.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am eighty two years old and someone else set up the account and I have never posted anything on this account.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the technician working with you today.

As it stands, are you able to access your Facebook account yourself?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

I do not know how to access my acc**t.

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

No

When you attempt to sign into your Facebook account, what happens?

You may access it here: http://www.Facebook.com