Can't seem to be able to change my password but it's a new…

Customer Question
Can't seem to be...

Can't seem to be able to change my password but it's a new phone and I would like to be the same as I had before***@******.*** on everything is that possibl

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Possible now phone just got it , yesterday but no passwords

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do you do that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Will my emailbe be***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the make/model of the phone?

Did you put that email you gave me and set it up on the new phone yet?

Do you still have access to that gmail successfully?

email/***@******.***

Thank you for that information.

Please answer these to continue.

What is the make/model of the phone?

Samsung s9 /I want it primary first like its always been
Samsung s9 /*****@******.*** has always been my primary email now it's my secondary please fix it and help me get into my emails and passwords
how long will it be
I'm not getting my emails
in my gmailbox
how much longer
please don't charge this fee to my credit card because I didn't get any help for hrs. This service didn't connect with me and I got no help at all .I will call bank and have this canceled THANK YOU FOR NO HELP
Tech Support Specialist: TechSupport, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
TechSupport
TechSupport, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good Morning.. have you registered your phone number or secondary email to the gmail mentioned