How do I change setting to expert to master and have to set…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change setting to expert to master and have to set it every time rather than be locked into master on solitare

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desk top PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I am sorry it is a Windows OS having trouble with ten level

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried to restore but Klondyke has me locked into Master and I can not ket back to the way it always was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, over time and advanced age I have grown less competent.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.