I don't need to use Avast any more. I unsubscribe to Avast.

Customer Question
I don't need to...

I don't need to use Avast any more. I unsubscribe to Avast. I have a new computer. but Avast has deducted a subscription amount from my checkbook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have windows 10 instead os windows7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Avast software?

I got a new computer last October when my windows 7 died

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do you need to know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Have you tied logging in to your Avast account and unsubcribing the subscription?

I tried logging in but got nowhere
tell me how to log in to my account so I can unsubscribe again
I tried today but couldn'tget in

Let me guide you on how you can unsubscribe

ok
but I manage to unsubscribe the auto renewal which hopefully cancel everything
but I am not going to pay $39 to talk on the phone

Sure, if you are confident that you have done the unsubscription then you are all set