I bought Yoga Tab 3 Pro via Newegg.com in late Apr. The

Customer Question
Hi, I bought Yoga...

Hi, I bought Yoga Tab 3 Pro via Newegg.com in late Apr. The tablet screen is continuously blinking. It started a week ago. What can we do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Yoga Tab?

The packing document said it was shipped 4/24/18. I think it arrived the end of Apr. It is less than a month.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yoga Tab?

I tried to turn off and on. I made factory setting to lose my daughter's graduation photos.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing much. Never dropped. It just happened.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I have not any answer yet
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No one responded. Screen constantly flicks.

How old is the tablet?

Did you do the factory reset?