Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Wes
Wes
Wes, Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
tried to pu snipping tool on my friends office computer (windows
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
tried to pu snipping tool on my friends office computer (windows 7) found it, lot of info, but no download feature. Help… read more
Went to windows 10-did not like-went back to 7-explorer
Dustin, Support Technician
went to windows 10-did not like-went back to 7-explorer 32-bit disappearsd-how do I get back… read more
I had downloaded Windows 10, didn't like it, and went back
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I had downloaded Windows 10, didn't like it, and went back to Windows 8. How do I recover the fingerprint recognition feature on my HP laptop EVVYm4?… read more
The quality print in my Snipping tool for Windows 7 64 is not
snow2019
snow2019, Doctoral Degree
The quality print in my Snipping tool for Windows 7 64 is not good. It is just too faint to read easily. Any suggestions? I came here to download IMG2JPG. _Is that a solution? Thanks, Larry I have an … read more
I have lost the windows GAMES and the Snipping tool. Can re-program
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I have lost the windows GAMES and the Snipping tool. Can re-program my computer to its original condition re-store those programs back, or would upgrading to windows 7 restore and enhance the computer… read more
I installed windows 10 and went back to windows 7. Now my
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
I installed windows 10 and went back to windows 7. Now my pavilion g7-1260us notebook pc does not recognize wifi. Tried installing new drivers but nothing seems to work.… read more
Tying to upgrade to windows 10. HP pavillion hpe. I was
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
Went to microsoft and bought windows 10 and am now trying to upgrade.not going well… read more
I want to put the favorites bar back, I just went from
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I want to put the favorites bar back JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer? Customer: I just went from Windows 7 to 10 JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of you… read more
I just had windows 10 installed and really dislike the grey
Richard, IT Manager
I just had windows 10 installed and really dislike the grey background and would like it white as before in Windows 7. White not an option in 'themes', any way I can get it back to white? … read more
I just had my Computer cleared of malware and went from
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
I just had my Computer cleared of malware and went from windows -7 to Windows 10. I am slowly learning 10 . But my problem is that I can't get any sound from my speakers. … read more
I had problems with skype on Win 10 and went back to Win 7,
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
i had problems with skype on Win 10 and went back to Win 7, which I like much better. But now I have problem with feedback howl on my microsoft life cam. And I tried to go back to the Win 10 skype but… read more
Went from window 10 back to windows 7 now cannot semm to
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
went from window 10 back to windows 7 now cannot semm to reonstall avg have key but do not have box to install … read more
I had trouble with Windows 10. Went back to 8.1 which I had
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I had trouble with Windows 10. Went back to 8.1 which I had to do with HP support because Windows kept asking if I wanted to return to Windows 7. Never had it. When I go to System and then click on En… read more
I lost my windows 10 and had to reset back to windows 7. can
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
i lost my windows 10 and had to reset back to windows 7. can someone get me back to windows10?… read more
Windows 7 (64 bit), English version Lost Snipping Tool in
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
Windows 7 (64 bit), English version: Lost "Snipping Tool" in list of programs. Cannot find this string on my entire PC. Which string do I have to search (if necessary, in backed up files)? Or how can … read more
I went back from Windows 10 to windows 7 a short time ago,
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, tech support specialist
I went back from Windows 10 to windows 7 a short time ago, today. Since rebooting my computer, I cannot connect with my keyboard to enter the password. How do I correct this problem?… read more
How do I adjust the security features of my HP computer with
Bryan, IT Consultant
How do I adjust the security features of my HP computer with Windows 7? … read more
I went to the start area and found the program it had an
William Harder
William Harder, SR Sytems Engineer
Hi William, I went to the start area and found the program it had an uninstall feature and when I went to the uninstall feature this is what it says. states that install process is protected by an adm… read more