I have a Lenovo Thinkpad marked Yoga, win8, I have liquid…

Customer Question
I have a Lenovo...

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad marked Yoga

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

Win8

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have liquid damage. I am type 20CD-S02B00 S/N MP-05X6LF14/05 and am wondering if I am covered, and it not, where and how to send it for service. It won't power up.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. It sounds like your question may have been meant for a different company. I want to make sure you understand that JustAnswer is not affiliated with Lenovo or any other company or service. Just Answer is a service that pairs up customers with questions or problems in need of solutions, with experts and professionals like me. We're not a "call center", each of us is an independent professional in a particular subject area. I may still be able to assist you with your issue, but keep in mind that we do charge for our services. You may receive a request or offer for additional services or for secure remote assistance. These are issued by the Just Answer website, I have no control over them. Please ignore or decline these offers as they are not necessary at this time. If it becomes necessary, I will let you know and resubmit the offers manually. Please let me know if you would like to continue. If you reached us by mistake, please click here http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0 or you can e-mail***@******.***