Suddenly I can't change the weather to my current location…

Customer Question
Suddenly I can't change...

Suddenly I can't change the weather to my current location from a FL location,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry, I should have said on my iPhone X with IOS 11.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started today when I turned my phone on. I went on your web site, but it wasn't helpful to me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Closely related is on my iWatch the weather information that shows is for FL and I previously could set it to show me the weather where ever I was, which has convenient when traveling.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Is this on the weather app on your iphone X? or elsewhere, please explain. thanks