Email requests I enter password but does not accept. Email…

Customer Question
Email requests I enter...

Email requests I enter password ***** does not accept

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, email address is***@******.***, this morning I received an email from Google recommending security changes and password ***** Right after my email pop up appeared requesting password ***** stuck for what it wants

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number(###) ###-####I have tried to reset password ***** receive notifications but new passwords do not seem acceptable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing comes to mind

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your locked out email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

There is a scam going on requesting to change google/apple/microsoft information. Once you change it, it gets phished.

Lets make sure that isnt the case.

There are 3 questions here. Please reply to all.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.
Or a ipad/iphone/tablet/android etc?

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?