I have 130 cre*dits in my account and cant get into my

Customer Question
I have 130...

I have 130 cre*dits in my account and cant get into my computer they say I need a new password ***** I am having trouble.please help me. I used my password ***** I sign up with pw boating123 please check my username password ***** email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I'm sorry I made a mistake.please disregard my question