I inasvertantly deleted my messages. Lapyop style chrome…

Customer Question
I inasvertantly deleted my...

I inasvertantly deleted my messages

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lapyop style chrome device

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10 h p

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't know about updates, can't find trash folder

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Holland, Consultant replied 2 months ago
John Holland
John Holland, Consultant

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Here's how to get the Recycle Bin on your desktop in Windows 10:

1. Select the Start  button, then select Settings (The GEAR on the LEFT COLUMN).
  2. Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
  3. Select the Recycle Bin check box > Apply.

You can then find the Recycle Bin on your Desktop and recover your files.