Do you charge for security warranties. I contacted someone…

Customer Question
Do you charge for...

Do you charge for security warranties. I contacted someone by phone. do you do this? He's asking me to pay $399 for lifetime warranty. Because I'm disabled and a senior citizen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Someone has can't get into my Facebook and stole my identity. Committing fraud they are. I've reported it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I didn't think you could contact Facebook by phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

This person you are speaking is trying to scam you. There is no $399 lifetime warranty. I suggest you hang up on them right away and if they are connected to your computer just shut it off. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Someone is stealing my identity on Facebook. They live in Africa. I'm trying to get my gallery off so others can't see it. I'm not successful at that.

Can you still access your facebook account? Did someone steal your pictures and make a fake account with that looks like you?

Did I only pay a one time fee of $5

You may have signed up for a free trial. If you are unsure of how much you are paying email***@******.*** as I cannot see any of your payment information.

It probably trying to open businesses in the states. I wasn't told they're opening a Facebook.
I don't see where they accessed my account

It is possible, if you are able to access your facebook you should change your password ***** if anyone is pretending to be you on another account report them. They may have never accessed your account. Why do you think your account was hacked? Did yo ureceive an email?

can you go into my Facebook and stop people from seeing my gallery. I found him twice to say only. It's not working.
I called someone their name was Vincent Paul. I called the FBI and then they gave me a number to call identity fraud report

No I cannot access your facebook but you can change the settings so no one aside from your friends can see your facebook activity.

1. Click the arrow at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
  2. Select Privacy from the left menu.
  3. Under the Your Activity section, click Limit the audience for posts I've shared with friends of friends or Public?
I'm on Social Security Disability I don't have the $39

Then do not accept the remote support offer.

Please connect to my device
Do you mean go to a landline

I cannot connect to your device. It sounds like you may not be able to pay the charges so unfortunately I am unable to spend any more time helping you. I will opt out and see if someone else can help you with this.

Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you still need assistance with this?