Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I need a routing number there was it's a 15 number digit
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen, Davenport University Instructor
Okay I need a routing number there was it's a 15 number digit number that my bank account needs to trace a payment because they haven't received my pay because it was lost during the transaction when … read more
Drivers Support is taking a monthly payment out of my
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
Drivers Support is taking a monthly payment out of my checking account at bank and I don't know how to cancel this. I don't want it. Lucy Lorsung … read more
I need to change my bank account info for auto payment. I
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
I need to change my bank account info for auto payment … read more
Good Morning,I have a payment that came out of my bank account
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Good Morning, I have a payment that came out of my bank account on April 2, 2014 in the amount of $56.54 and I have no idea what that can be for. Barbara McBain… read more
I want to change my bank account. Hp. What does that have to
Josh, It Support Specialist
I want to change my bank account JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: hp JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you trie… read more
Hecking account number has been changed, Only my bank. IO
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Only my bank. IO need to change the account number with you, so that my automatic payment schedule continues on time … read more
How do I change payment method. I started with my account,
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technical Specialist
How do I change payment method. I started with my account, then Toshiba app place, then account profile tab within the my account section, but what came up was down load apps. I countn't get to update… read more
I need to reinstall my aol. Hp pavilion 23. Do not know
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I need to reinstall my aol JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: hp pavilion 23 JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion? Cus… read more
How do I know what my Microsoft account login and password
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
how do I know what my Microsoft account login and password *****? … read more
i need to get a live person to speak to me about changing my
Josh, It Support Specialist
i need to get a live person to speak to me about changing my bank account for taking money out automatic my number is XXXXX i had it set up for taking it out of my sons united bank acct.but i want to … read more
My netflix says I need to make a payment but it comes out on
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
my netflix says I need to make a payment but it comes out on auto pay I recently changed my bank and I for got to sent the new account number I need to set it up again … read more
I just got an email that Google was taking a payment from my
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Hi. I just got an email that Google was taking a payment from my bank account. There is no indication what it is for. How do I trace it so I can at least cancel the payments? … read more
Trying to accept payment but I guess my bank account is
Ariel Yuson
Ariel Yuson, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Trying to accept payment but I guess my bank account is already setup and now saying I have too many bank accounts. Need help to receive money on Bank of America account … read more
Nothing is wrong with my computer, I need to change the
Pete, Senior Engineer
nothing is wrong with my computer, I need to change the credit card account number for my monthly payment, my former account was … read more
i can not get my account acctivated even tho i changed bank
derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Technology Manager
i can not get my account acctivated even tho i changed bank card and the payment was accepted how can i get the account activated am getting pissed off… read more
I eed to change my payment info. I need to change payment
Josh, It Support Specialist
I do not need teck support. I need to change payment info. … read more
I have received several e-mails stating that my computer is
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I have received several e-mails stating that my computer is not protected. The payment was taken out of my bank account on 30th July so why am I not protected? I have just been in mcafee website and u… read more
I need to change my pay pal acount. 2 weeks ago. I need to
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
i need to change my pay pal acount JA: When did you last update PayPal? Customer: 2 weeks ago JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal? Customer: i need to change my bank number JA: Anything el… read more