I am trying to set up a new laptop and have got to the final…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a new laptop and have got to the final stages where I have entered the code to verify my email address but nothing happens when I press next

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my telephone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Just my email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to complete the set up so I can start using my new laptop

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Holland, Consultant replied 22 days ago
John Holland
John Holland, Consultant

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the brand and model number of your laptop? Are you installing and operating system yourself or are you doing the setup process fresh out of the box on a new laptop? What is the Operatong Systems, Windows 10?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It is an HP Envy x360 fresh out of the box and I am following the set up instructions

When you say "Entered the code to verify your email address", is that coming from your email provider? Who is your email with, AOL< Yahoo, Gmail, etc?