My phone will not accept my pin# has me lock out my phone is…

Customer Question
My phone will not...

My phone will not accept my pin# ***** me lock out my phone is a alcatel one touch tractone wireless

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

3 days ago can receveid call can'call out need pin # this happen went I was setting up google

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have try everything tell me how to cancel google out

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no tell me what to do

Is it asking for a Google account password?

I stilll need help need pin # for google can received call can' call out.
no I have pass word need pin #
  1. Turn the phone off.
  2. Press and hold Volume up and Power buttons until the reset interface appears on the screen.
  3. Touch the desired language.
  4. Touch wipe data/factory reset.
  5. Touch Yes -- delete all user data.
  6. The phone will now wipe all contents.
  7. Touch reboot system now.
can.t see volume or nothing on the screen is turn off.when turn on it only ask for the pin #said emergency call only.

Hold down the power button for 10 seconds to power off

no it still want a pi # can you delete the google from my phone.igo in to google on my computer can't find a delete button.

Did you power it off and follow my steps?

yyyes

You were able to wipe the content of the phone?

no it only show the time of day an 10 phone # to dial but will not dial #with out pin #

If you did not wipe the phone then you were not able to follow my steps which you stated that you were.

Please follow my steps

I did wipe the face of phone held the power button down 10 sec the phne went blank an then start back up face showing the 10 # to dial try dial the phone said enter the pin #

No, you did not follow my steps.

1. Turn the phone off.
  3. Touch the desired language.
  4. Touch wipe data/factory reset.
  5. Touch Yes -- delete all user data.
  7. Touch reboot system now.
we try on help will take my 5.00 back an go buy me another phone on cost 19.95 at walmart.thank for time Harry.

OK